Call cost 1.15ppm, plus your phone company’s access charge
Traditional Kensington Double Glazed
List Price: £375.00
- A brand new range of traditional Mortise & Tenon exterior hardwood doors, available in a range of traditional styles and popular sizes and finishes.
- Traditional Mortise and Tenon (M & T) joint construction for maximum strength between the stiles and rails.
- Real hardwood Meranti veneer to both faces of the door, which maintains a consistent grain structure throughout.
- Toughened double glazed units to help reduce heat loss and increase sound proofing.
- 'U' Value = 2.9 w/m²k
- Raised and fielded panels give definition and depth to the door.
- High moisture resistant MDF panels, eliminating expansion and contraction.
- Panels are sealed into stiles and rails to prevent moisture penetration.
- Available as a double glazed or unglazed door.
- Recommended for refurbishment and replacement projects only.
- Glass toughened in accordance with European Standard BS EN 12150.
- Door thickness 44mm (1 3/4")
- Supplied unfinished ready for staining or painting.
- FSC® Chain of Custody.
- Mortise & Tenon Joint Construction.